Kimiko Medical Aesthetics will re-open Friday, May 1st
Tulsa Mayor GT Bynum announced Friday, April 24th, that the city-wide stay-at-home order will be lifted May 1st. This means Tulsa businesses such as Kimiko Medical Aesthetics can re-open, and will then continue to follow state and federal guidelines for phased rollbacks.
With that said, our priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. Keeping our providers safe is critical to our doors staying open. While we will open May 1st, we also heard Mayor Bynum loud and clear; Tulsa County's infection rate of COVID-19 is trending upward. That is why we are taking baby steps, being cautiously optimistic and not rushing anything--just so we can all get our Botox.
We will continue to honor social distancing guidelines, as well as the guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We will also implement new protocol and we ask that you be patient and follow the same guidelines. This includes spacing out appointments, offering virtual consultations, and limiting retail sales to online and curbside pickup.
If you have an appointment, we ask that you:
- Confirm your appointment when we call or text. At this time, we will also ask some health screening questions.
- If you are sick, call us at 918.394.2796 to reschedule.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running late, please call 918.394.2796 and make sure you can still be seen.
- Come to your appointment alone.
- Wait in your car. We will call or text you when it is safe to come inside.
- Prepare to have your temperature taken and sanitize your hands.
- If you are a no show/ no call for your appointment, you will be charged $50.
Health Screening Questions:
If you answer "YES" to any of the following, please call 918-394-2796 and we will reschedule.
- Have you been in the presence of someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you exhibited symptoms of a respiratory infection, sore throat, cough or fever?
- Have you recently lost your smell or taste?
- Do you work or volunteer in a high-risk area, such as a hospital or urgent care?
- Have you traveled internationally or out of state within the last two weeks?
- Are you over the age of 65 or immuno-compromised?
You are Valued and Beautiful Green Country! We look forward to seeing you. On behalf of everyone at Kimiko Medical Aesthetics, thank you!
Chera Kimiko, Owner